MX-1 is GPRS Data logger with M-Bus compatibility
MX-1 designed for data reading from meters (electricity, heat, water, gas and other) with M-Bus interface (up to 25 any M-Bus devices) or Modbus (RS485) and storing/exchanging data between device and client’s software through GSM/GPRS
– Reading data from any kind of meters (water, electricity, heat, gas, cooling …) via M-Bus or Modbus
– Supported protocols: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, MQTT, M-Bus, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:200 and transparent
– Supported interfaces: M-Bus or Modbus (RS485), GSM/GPRS, USB
– Remote communication and updates through GSM/GPRS
– Memory expansion: up to 8 GB using micro SD card
– Galvanically isolated interfaces and power supply
– Power supply: 50-250VAC (50-60Hz)
– SMS sending for alarm events
– Additional special transparent protocol data transfer
– Mounting type: on DIN rail
– MQTT internet of things (IoT) protocol
Did you know?
– MX-1 can read any kind of M-Bus meters and send data directly to server / user via GPRS or log data in SD card.
Data logger MX-1 is dedicated for real time logging and analyzing of data. Using GPRS/GSM, logger sends data to remote users / server. Perfect for telemetry/monitoring and smart metering. For transparent mode use sim card with static ip.
Renewable energy monitoring
Industrial metering and controll
Heat substation metering
Device adjustment to client’s needs
If client needs custom made application or special functions, our R&D department ready to help. We can adjust our devices, include special protocols or interfaces to meet client application’s needs. Also we are ready to adjust our device for working with various meters, flow meters (even exotic ones). If you are not sure if our device can satisfy your needs, feel free to contact us anytime.
We can confirm, that our MX-1 can read: Kamstrup, Sensus, Danfoss, L G, Itron, Diehl, Apataor and other manufacturer’s meters.
Below indicated few samples how MX-1 collects the data from meters / sensors and sends the data to local or remote users using Modbus protocol via GPRS / GSM. There is so many ways to use our MX-1. Starting from smart metering, heating substation metering, data acquisition from temperature, pressure sensors, data acquisition from weather stations and sensors, agro monitoring, chemical monitoring and telemetry, to smart house telemetry, and scientific device monitoring and telemetry.
|Description||Data Logger MX-1 technical specifications|
|CPU||ARM Cortex M4|
|Flash||archive storage up to 8 MB, independent data storage without power about 5 years|
|External memory||up to 8 GB micro SD card|
|GSM/GPRS||4 band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz|
|M-Bus||up to 25 M-Bus devices|
|USB||mini USB type B, ver. 2,0|
|Protocols||Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP|
|Power supply AC||50-250V ~ 50/60Hz|
|Capacity||300 mA MAX|
|Power consumption||< 9VA|
|Mounting type||on DIN rail|
|Operating temperature||-25 to 60oC|
|Real time clock||Yes|
|Warranty period||2 years|